- Acceptable travel document, valid for 6 months from the date of arrival, with two blank pages
- Evidence of means of support
- Return ticket or evidence of other means of departure from Timor-Leste/li>
- Evidence of acommodation arrangements
- Any other claims or documentation justifying the grant of the visa
- Application fee:
- Issuance: (USD) $30,00
- Extension:(USD) $40,00
- Download Application form
The tourist visa is intended for foreigners who wish to travel to the country for the purpose of tourism. It is valid for a single entry, thirty days stay and may be extended once for the same period. In the case of travellers to Oecussi, multiple entries are allowed. Foreign citizens who hold a tourist visa are not allowed to exercise any professional activity in the country.
The visa is usually sought and granted on arrival at a point of entry, on the basis of payment of the prescribed fee and production of an acceptable travel document valid for at least 6 months, and a completed arrival card.
The requirements below apply where a foreign national is applying for a tourist visa prior to arrival.