In accordance with the article 14 of the migration and Asylum Law a special stay authorization shall be granted to:
- Foreigners who are directly in the service of the Timoreese State institutions through work contract or service contract;
- Foreigners who are directly linked to the UN, or any of its agencies, or to another international organization duly accredited in the DRTL, under a work contract or service contract;
- Foreigners who are directly linked to cooperation programs between the DRTL and the State of which they are nationals or because they are working for such program, by means of a work contract or services contract;
- To foreigners who are directly linked to cooperations programs between the DRTL and non-governmental organizations duly incorporated in national territory, under a work contract or contract to provide services.
A foreigner who has obtained a favorable decision granting a special stay authorization, must address to the Migration Service within the thirty days after the date of dispatch to affix the stamp on the passport.
The authorization for a special stay shall be valid for the duration of the contract, maximum of one year, and may be extended for similar periods.
- aplicação / Application form
- Meios de subsistência /Means of support
- Autorização do Ministro do Interior / Authorization of the Minister of Interior
- Cópia do passaporte válido / Photocopy of a valid passport
- 1 foto1 photo
- Outros meios de prova (especificar) Other means of prove
- Validity: Depending of the period of contract
- Entries Allowed: Multiple
- Extension: similar period
- Application fee:
- Issuance: N/A
- Extension: N/A
- Download Application form
- Download Request form